Sales and Lending Associate
As a Sales and Lending Associate, you will provide outstanding customer service and build solid relationships with our customers; all while promoting sales and making deals for a wide variety of pawn items. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience career growth in a retail environment that allows you to connect with people in your community and make a positive difference in their lives. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a fun work environment with great people, and plenty of room for professional development and advancement. If you like the idea of building a rewarding career helping to create a great customer experience, we want to talk with you! Contact us today!
This role will give you the unique opportunity to interact with our customers on a daily basis, enjoying the give and take of coming to a mutually satisfying agreement regarding pawn items such as jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, and more. As a Sales and Lending Team Member, it will be your responsibility to provide a friendly, courteous, and respectful environment that clearly sets Money and More! apart from the competition.
Other Sales and Lending Associate duties include:
- Processing loans, extensions, and sales
- Coming to jointly satisfactory terms regarding items to be pawned
- Handling local store marketing
- Performing opening and closing store procedures
- Contacting customers to generate new and repeat business
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and regulations
As a Sales and Lending Team Member, you must be highly self-motivated with a positive and outgoing personality and a strong work ethic. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in order to effectively communicate product information and specifications. You must be able to work well independently as well as with a team, with a strong ability to multitask. Excelling at customer service and relationship building will take you far in your career with Money and More!
Requirements for the Sales and Lending Associate role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Ability to offer and describe various solutions and their benefits to the customer
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, or electronics, a plus
- Sales background, a plus
- Bilingual, a plus
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 / hour
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Fill in your information below and upload your resume. Make sure your resume is a PDF file. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to add ‘Resume’ in the subject line.